Natural Gas Safety World: Student Worksheet #1
Natural Gas Science
Name: __________________________ Date: ________
- Natural gas is the same gas you use in your car. (True or False) ____________
- Circle the two things listed below that formed natural gas.
a) clouds c) water animals
b) swamp plants d) gold
Did these things exist before or after the dinosaurs?
- Natural gas service is usually interrupted during heavy storms.
(True or False) _____________
Why or why not?
- Natural gas smells the way it does because
- Match the three fossil fuels listed below with their states.
1. coal A. gas
2. natural gas B. liquid
3. oil C. solid
- Draw a cartoon with three or four panels that shows how natural gas was formed, as was explained at the beginning of this section.