Electrical Safety World: Student Worksheet #2
How Electricity Can Hurt You
Name: __________________________ Date: ________
- Electricity always takes the easiest path to the ___________
a) sky b) tree c) ground
- You have to be touching the ground directly to be shocked by electricity.
(True or False) ____________________.
- You should never touch anything electrical while you have wet hands or while standing in water because
- Draw a picture of a dangerous situation inside or outside a home that could result in someone being shocked by electricity.
- Now, explain something people could do to correct the shock hazard you just drew.