- Learn About Energy
- Use Energy Efficiently
- Help the Environment
- Want to Know More?
- Answer Key for All Worksheets
These worksheets review the key science principles from the main thematic sections of Energy Efficiency World. They are designed to print on one page each for your convenience. Here are some ideas for how to use them with your class:
- For younger students, use the questions to orally review basic information with the whole group.
- For older students, use as a pre/post-test to assess student understanding of key facts and principles before and after visiting specific sections of Energy Efficiency World.
- Put students into small groups and assign each group several questions; ask them to use the website to find the answers in the sections shown.
- After all students have completed all sections of the website and you have reviewed the worksheets, organize the class like a game show. Contestants can continue to answer questions until they get one incorrect, at which point a new contestant takes their place.